Maximize your facility’s energy performance with JCP&L’s Retro-commissioning (RCx) Program.
We provide a comprehensive mix of energy-saving measures for non-residential buildings of all types - commercial, industrial, government, institutional or nonprofit. Whether you need a simple tune-up of your HVAC system or real-time energy management analytics, our program has something for you.
In Partnership With
Choose the pathway that meets your needs.
Save 10-20% of annual energy usage with in-depth analysis and recalibration of key building systems.
Monitoring Based Commissioning
- Find and implement energy savings opportunities
- Automate system detection for equipment faults
- Ensure comfort for occupants
- Provide dashboards for key stakeholders
- Ongoing education for facilities staff
- Track and compare performance for a portfolio of buildings.
- Calibration and replacement of building systems and controls
- Diagnostic and function testing
- Optimization of industrial processes
- Schedule/control air handlers, exhaust, and lighting
- Right-size ventilation
- Integrated whole-building approach
Energy efficiency made easy!
From enrollment to incentive, we make it easy to find the best energy-efficient solutions for your facility.
Scoping and Pre-Approval. Real-time evaluation of energy-efficiency improvements bundled with whole-building strategies.
The RCx Program is available for most non-residential facility types including commercial, institutional, industrial, and multifamily common areas. To qualify, participating projects should be in the JCP&L territory.
For program details and customer documents, please refer to the links below:
- Program Flyer
- Program FAQs
- Program Ally Application
- Find a Program Ally